[fosc] David Stein for Parks and Rec Director

FOSCTrails@aol.com FOSCTrails@aol.com
Thu, 3 Jul 2003 13:09:26 EDT

--part1_14c.2134d2df.2c35bd46_boundary

After reading about Harry Edwards, I was thinking that David Stein would make
a great director of parks and rec.  He has had a long term commitment to
improving the parks in Oakland, and seems to have good PR and cooperative skills.
Anyone have any ideas how to get the mayor and David to consider the idea?
Eleanor DUnn

--part1_14c.2134d2df.2c35bd46_boundary

=3D"Arial" LANG=3D"0">After reading about Harry Edwards, I was thinking that=
 David Stein would make a great director of parks and rec.&nbsp; He has had=20=
a long term commitment to improving the parks in Oakland, and seems to have=20=
good PR and cooperative skills.&nbsp; Anyone have any ideas how to get the m=
ayor and David to consider the idea?<BR>
Eleanor DUnn</FONT></HTML>

--part1_14c.2134d2df.2c35bd46_boundary--