[fosc] [Fwd: Protest and Hearing to Support Clean Water in California]

kristen hopper krhop@earthlink.net
Tue, 08 Jul 2003 10:36:09 -0700

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Protest and Hearing to Support Clean Water in California
Date: Mon, 07 Jul 2003 18:26:44 -0700
From: "Sejal Choksi" <info@evite.com>
To: field@sausalcreek.org

Hi Everyone!

The water quality hearing/rally is this Thursday. We have free vans leaving from various locales. TODAY is the last day to reserve a spot. You must CALL (not e-mail) to reserve a seat. 415-856-0444 x107

Please join us in Sacramento on July 10 to protect our waters. Lots of fun will be had and hopefully changes will be made to improve our environment and health!

Thanks!
Sejal
WaterKeepers
For reference, your link to this Invite is:
http://www.evite.com/pages/invite/viewInvite.jsp?inviteId=ODIBXKSSLSPGETASEEKW

To see this invite -- and all of your invites -- click to your personal 'My Evite' page.
http://www.evite.com/tour?file=homepage/startPage/unreg.html&li=egi4

48484848