[fosc] Welcome to the FriendsOfTemescalCreek group

10 Jul 2003 18:25:04 -0000

Hello,

I've added you to my FriendsOfTemescalCreek group at Yahoo! Groups, a free,
easy-to-use email group service. Yahoo! Groups makes it easy to participate
in email discussions, coordinate events, share photos and other files,
and more.

NOTE: This is an Announcement or Newsletter group, so only the group
moderator may post messages. Also, some or all of the web features may
be disabled in this group at the moderator's discretion.

Here's a description of the group:

The Friends of Temescal Creek (FoTC) is a community organization of
Temescal Creek Watershed citizens, businesses and supporting organizations.
Temescal Creek flows through Berkeley, Oakland and Emeryville, California.
 New members and volunteers are welcome!

Here's my introductory message for you:

Regards,

Moderator, FriendsOfTemescalCreek

SPECIAL NOTE FROM Yahoo! Groups:  Because Yahoo! Groups values your privacy,
it is a violation of our service rules for moderators to add subscribers
to a group against their wishes. If you feel this has happened, please
notify us at abuse@yahoogroups.com

P.S.  If you would like to learn more about the FriendsOfTemescalCreek group,
please visit http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FriendsOfTemescalCreek