[fosc] Fwd: Rhopalomyia californica populations

Karen Paulsell kpaulsell@pacbell.net
Sat, 19 Jul 2003 13:12:50 -0700

This woman's looking for mite-galls on Coyote Brush, so if you see any
lumpy-spots on Coyote Brush, send her an email.

The mail-list this came from is kind of fun, people throughout the state
asking question, exchanging info and plant-pix. Sometimes quiet, but
sometimes lots of emails in a day.

Oh, dang, I can't find the directions right now, send me an email if you
want the directions.