[fosc] Hikes in Shepherd Canyon

Karen Paulsell kpaulsell@pacbell.net
Tue, 22 Jul 2003 13:15:52 -0700

The Shepherd Creek Homeowners is working to make the improve the open space
in the Canyon, notably the park and the "fire trail" that leads to
Montclair Village. If you live in or near the canyon, or just want to
explore another bit of the watershed, join one of these hikes -- the area
is a mix of houses, open space, native and exotic plants, I think I'll
check it out this Saturday.