[fosc] financial liability

Kathy Kramer kathy at kathykramerconsulting.net
Sat Jan 7 12:27:33 PST 2006

Hi Ralph,

I saw your post re the manzanita.

I can't find the book I am looking for right now, but have you seen
that book by, I think Andy Wakowski, on why people should garden with
natives?  It's very readable, and compelling. He is funny, not at all
preachy.  In it he describes how city and county public works
agencies have made homeowners and their contractors financially
liable if a tree, say, is damaged, during construction.

I'm sorry this is so vague - I have scoured my book-case - does any
one else have this book?

Kathy

Message: 1