[fosc] February Schedule change

kristen krhop at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 7 12:35:44 PST 2006

Hi all,
When I sent out the February schedule I made a mistake. The Seed Hike
on 2/9 is cancelled. But if you were really hoping to get out that

Please join me and a few other Friends as we assist Earth Team in
planting the big newly cleared plots on the west side of the creek at
Dimond Canyon near the El Centro trail head. There will be  a morning
session from 10 till 12 and an afternoon session from 1 till 3.

Sorry for the mix up hope those of you who have that day off can help
out.

Kristen
FoSC
387-9744