[fosc] Considering the pollution

kristen krhop at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 25 07:39:03 PST 2006

The trout sightings are amazing, great news considering the on going
minor sewer leaks, the major sewage spill during the big rain at New
Years, and the huge slugs of sediment the creek has been receiving this
winter as a result of construction projects in Shepherd Canyon!

Kristen Hopper
FoSC

Begin forwarded message: