[fosc] Salmon in Sausal Creek?

Marilyn Latta mlatta at savesfbay.org
Tue Feb 28 14:19:17 PST 2006

There is also salmon information on the Center for Ecosystem Management and
Restoration website www.cemar.org - they did a report on status of
anadromous fish in 30 Bay Area creeks, both that and the Leidy study are
linked at http://www.cemar.org/pastsuccesses.html.

We at Save The Bay support all of your wonderful efforts on Sausal Creek!

Thanks,
Marilyn

Marilyn Latta
Habitat Restoration Director