[fosc] OPC Meeting

Sara Marcellino coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Thu Mar 16 20:26:35 PST 2006

Oakland Parks Coalition
Board Meeting
Wednesday, March 22, 2005; 7:00 A.M.
Lakeside Garden Center, Garden Room
666 Bellevue Avenue, Oakland

We're pleased to be joined by Ann Hyde, Buildings and Area Maintenance
Supervisor for PWA along with 3-4 additional staff members in her
department for a nuts and bolts dialog about park maintenance and volunteerism.

We will meet in the Garden Room so that we'll have plenty of room for all
who wish to attend. This is a great opportunity to find out more about how
things get done (or don't) in our parks and to participate in positive
communication with Oakland park maintenance staff

AGENDA

7:00-7:30       Updates on LLAD, Mayoral forums
7:30-8:30       Conversation with PWA staff
8:30-9:00       Earthday activities