[fosc] Is this really at 7AM??

Sue Morgan jmpnpnenviroed at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 17 15:48:03 PST 2006

I am hoping this is a mistake... but know that
its just possible they are holding this at 7AM.
Good luck to all who WANT to attend and may
have.... jobs... kids.....a life...

Sue

Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2006 20:26:35 -0800
From: Sara Marcellino <coordinator at sausalcreek.org>
Subject: [fosc] OPC Meeting
To: fosc-sausalcreek.org at lists.sausalcreek.org

Oakland Parks Coalition
Board Meeting
Wednesday, March 22, 2005; 7:00 A.M.
Lakeside Garden Center, Garden Room
666 Bellevue Avenue, Oakland

We're pleased to be joined by Ann Hyde, Buildings and Area Maintenance
Supervisor for PWA along with 3-4 additional staff members in her
department for a nuts and bolts dialog about park maintenance and
volunteerism.

We will meet in the Garden Room so that we'll have plenty of room for
all
who wish to attend. This is a great opportunity to find out more about
how
things get done (or don't) in our parks and to participate in positive
communication with Oakland park maintenance staff

AGENDA

7:00-7:30       Updates on LLAD, Mayoral forums
7:30-8:30       Conversation with PWA staff
8:30-9:00       Earthday activities