[fosc] re Report of illegal dumping into Sausal Creek channel -- Big OOPS. I got the address of the dumper WRONG

Edward Goehring ebgb at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 24 13:18:59 PST 2006

   My apologies  -- I was looking at the wrong notes on the same page when I
wrote up the report of dumping into Sausal Creek :(
   To be clear: The resident at 4000 Canon Ave is NOT dumping into the
creek. I know her and have apologized for mistakenly labeling her as the
offender. Karen is actually a VERY active community volunteer who would
never harm the creek watershed environment. Big, BIG mistake on my part.

   Now that I'm looking at the right notes, the address where a tenant is
dumping litter directly into the creek is the apartment building at 3922
Canon Ave.

   Again, my apologies for mistakenly giving the impression that one of our
neighborhood's hardworking volunteers was a litterbug. Nothing could be
further from the truth. She's right, I should be more careful before hitting
the 'send button'. I'm just grateful Karen's not the lawsuit type :)

Sorry,

Edward Goehring