[fosc] Fwd: Garden Tour could use some help

kristen krhop at EARTHLINK.NET
Tue Apr 4 13:06:31 PDT 2006

Hello Friends of Sausal Creek.
Kathy Kramer who organizes the Brining back the Natives Garden Tour
(5/7) needs volunteers to help get the show on the road.
Read below if you've got time and inclination,
Kristen
FoSC

Begin forwarded message: