[fosc] FW: re maintenance and enforcement jurisdiction on Sausal Creek between Dimond Park & MacArthur

Edward Goehring ebgb at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 6 12:30:49 PDT 2006

FW: re maintenance and enforcement jurisdiction on Sausal Creek between
Dimond Park & MacArthur

   A lot of people, myself included, have asked who to deal with about
dumping and other concerns along this stretch of Sausal Creek. I know I've
been referred back and forth between call centers for Oakland Public Works
and Alameda County Watershed Dept.
   Here's the word from Alameda County. I've confirmed with Ali Schwarz (510
238-7074) that enforcement is her office's responsibility.

They DO want to hear from us about creek problems, so now you know where to
call :)

Edward Goehring
Coordinator
Dimond Neighborhood Public Safety Council
A Committee of the Dimond Improvement Association
www.dimondnews.org

ebgb at sbcglobal.net
510 336-1256 phone
510 530-3308 fax