[fosc] FOSC Monthly Meeting, April 19, 7-9pm, Dimond Library

Sara Marcellino coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Tue Apr 11 19:49:24 PDT 2006

Next Wednesday evening, April 19, the Friends of Sausal Creek Environmental
Speaker Series is pleased to host George McRae of the Baxter Creek
watershed (and former resident of the Sausal Creek watershed).

George will discuss common reptiles and amphibians of our East Bay urban
environments and ways of attracting and providing habitat for them.

We have lots of FOSC business to discuss, too, in preparation for our Earth
Day event (Sat., April 22) and first-ever native plant sale (Sun., May 7,
part of the Bringing Back the Natives Garden Tour).

Please join us from 7pm-9pm at the Dimond Library, 3565 Fruitvale Avenue,
in Oakland. For more information, contact 510-501-3672 or
<mailto:coordinator at sausalcreek.org>coordinator at sausalcreek.org.

Hope to see you there!

Sara