[fosc] coffee for earth day

Patricia Bacchetti bacpab at comcast.net
Fri Apr 21 20:08:00 PDT 2006

Thanks to Sue Piper, who mentioned Wed night that the City was using Diamond Park as a staging area, I emailed them and asked them what was going on.  I got on email 3 hours ago saying that they were having coffee and pasteries for 100, so I quickly cancelled our Peet's order.  I was getting it at cost due to a connection there, but why duplicate efforts.  Sue said to just encourage everyone to stay and work at the park.  Next year we should remember to coordinate with Parks and Rec if they get it together again to do this.

Pat