[fosc] Nursery label work party

Patricia Bacchetti bacpab at comcast.net
Sun Apr 23 13:44:21 PDT 2006

As the Native Plant Garden Tour approaches on May 7, there is still some work to do to ready the nursery for the plant sale.  Karen Paulsell has written and designed beautiful informative labels for the plants.  They need to be hand-laminated and put onto sticks before the sale.  I will be hosting a work evening on Wed., May 3rd, from 7-9 PM,  at my house.  Karen and I need 3-5 hardy volunteers who could put everything together in 1-2 hours.  This is a great way to help out  for the open nursery and have some fun, too.  I suspect the company will be fun and the task easily accomplished.  RSVP to me at bacpab at comcast.net .

Pat Bacchetti