[fosc] Cal Fish & Game replies re fishing in Sausal Creek

Edward Goehring ebgb at sbcglobal.net
Thu May 4 13:39:00 PDT 2006

Cal Fish & Game replies re fishing in Sausal Creek

As I understand the reply from DFG below, the City of Oakland could decide
that all its creeks are off-limits to sport fishing, especially since most
of the creeks are non-navigable.

Is this something that Councilmembers Quan and De La Fuente could pursue?

Edward Goehring

ebgb at sbcglobal.net
510 336-1256 phone
415 317-5278 cell