[fosc] Conversation with Laurel

Patricia Bacchetti bacpab at comcast.net
Thu May 11 15:35:12 PDT 2006

I, too, have reservations about this.  It seems to me that it involves a
level of engineering expertise that we do not possess, and they are not
promising money to hire it.  It also seems that Laurel may be making most of
the money while we do the hard work.  We can hardly get enough volunteers to
work in the nursery and restoration projects, let alone a complicated data
survey. Our other focus, volunteer recruitment and hands-on restoration,
will come to a complete halt for 2 years.  Seems like the city should be
taking this on, not us.

Pat