[fosc] FOSC member dies

Sue Morgan jmpnpnenviroed at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 12:11:49 PDT 2006

Hello all,

I have just heard some very sad news about
Elliott Smith who was skiing yesterday and got
into an accident.  He was helicoptered out to a
hospital (Tahoe I think) but did not make it .

Elliott has been a stalwart volunteer for many
years with the Friends.  He worked with the Ed
program for 4 years and with restoration and
the Earth Team students this year.  He has taken
many photos of the restoration areas, people in
the field during seed collection and in many areas
of the FOSC life.

It is with a very heavy heart that I share this information
with you all.  This is all of the limited information that
I know right now.

Sue

Sue Morgan
Education Director