[fosc] FOSC member dies

kristen krhop at earthlink.net
Wed May 17 13:23:22 PDT 2006

I'm having a hard time believing that this is real.
I was just sitting down to write an email inviting people to come out
and help with weeding this Saturday when I got this terrible news.
Elliott had come to my thoughts recently, wondered when he was going
to be getting back from that ski trip and when I should drop by his
wild ginger and lady fern that he had me set aside for him.
I had been missing him.
It looks like we'll all have to go on missing him.
Kristen