[fosc] FOSC member dies

Myrna Cozen mlcozen at yahoo.com
Wed May 17 22:07:47 PDT 2006

I'm a former FOSC volunteer that moved away to El Cerrito a few years
ago.  I worked side by side with Elliot for a few months on the El Centro
creek restoration.  He made a lasting impression on me--for his gentleness
and unassuming commitment to this community project.  I am very sorry to
hear this news.  Please keep me informed of any memorial plans.  Thank you.

--Myrna Cozen