[fosc] photo of Elliott

kristen krhop at earthlink.net
Thu May 18 09:42:53 PDT 2006

This is the picture i want to remember Sir Elliott of Sausalshire by.
I hope it can pass through the list moderator and doesn't over load
your computers.
Chicory B. of Earth Team sent me a wonderful series of him working
with the kids for Oakland High this winter. Happy to forward them to
any who would like to have them.
Mark R. and I left a message on Elliott's doorstep. He hope to get a
response from his sister as to where and when the memorial will be.
Will let you all know if when we get info.
kristen