[fosc] photo of Elliott

Sam Cohen Sam at Energy-Solution.com
Sun May 21 15:46:04 PDT 2006

Elliot was one of the most positive and friendly people I've met. He
never had an agenda; he just pitched in and helped. In thinking about
what the best way to honor that spirit, I headed on down to the creek
yesterday to pull some Scotch broom and hemlock and make our corner of
the world a little better place. It was also gratifying to see how
incredibly the revegetation from the dam removal has grown in over the
last several years.

Sam Cohen

-----Original Message-----
From: fosc-bounces at lists.sausalcreek.org
[mailto:fosc-bounces at lists.sausalcreek.org] On Behalf Of kristen
Sent: Friday, May 19, 2006 1:46 PM
To: FOSC List
Subject: [fosc] photo of Elliott

This is the picture i want to remember Sir Elliott of Sausalshire by. I
hope it can pass through the list moderator and doesn't over load
your computers.
Chicory B. of Earth Team sent me a wonderful series of him working
with the kids for Oakland High this winter. Happy to forward them to
any who would like to have them.
Mark R. and I left a message on Elliott's doorstep. He hope to get a
response from his sister as to where and when the memorial will be.
Will let you all know if when we get info.
kristen