[fosc] Elliott Smith--Newsletter

Sara Marcellino coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Thu Jun 1 11:10:17 PDT 2006

FOSCers,

As you know, sadly, a dear friend of many at FOSC passed away mid-May.
Elliott Smith stood out for his love of nature and friends and children,
his positive spin on life, and his love of Sausal Creek.

How do you remember Elliott? How did he influence you? FOSC is dedicating
its next newsletter to Elliott. I am gathering tales, stories, quotes, and
pictures of Elliott to print in the newsletter, to help encapsulate the
wonderful man that he was.

Please send me your thoughts about Elliott. Doesn't have to be long, can be
just a few words, anything works. I'll print as many as I can. And please
send any pictures, either over email or to FOSC's snail mail address.
Please send these along to me at coordinator at sausalcreek.org by July 7.

Information about his Memorial Service is coming under separate cover.

Thanks,

Sara

Sara Marcellino, Operations Manager
Oakland, CA  94602