[fosc] Please Circulate: Save The Bay's Sloughs And Stewardship workshop

Alicia Moore amoore at savesfbay.org
Thu Jun 29 17:07:31 PDT 2006

My co-workers, Marilyn Latta and Jessica Parsons, passed along your name to me as someone who may be interested, or may know others interested in Save The Bay's exciting 2 day workshop this August 8th and 9th. This is a wonderful opportunity to spend 2 days on the Bay, learning more about its wildlife, habitat restoration, and ways to integrate your knowledge about the Bay into your work. Please take a minute to read more about Sloughs & Stewardship (brief blurb below with a link to more information on our website), and pass this information along to anyone you know who may also be interested in joining us. I have also attached a flyer for you to post in case you have a bulletin board at your work.

Thank you so much for your support of Save The Bay, and I hope you have a wonderful summer!

Summer Workshop:  Sloughs and Stewardship <http://www.savesfbay.org/workshop>

August 8-9, 2006
Join us for a day of paddling the sloughs of Palo Alto, followed by a day of restoration at Arrowhead Marsh in Oakland. Through hands-on experiences, you will learn about our watershed, the ecology of the San Francisco Bay, and ways you can help save the Bay!

Highlights include:

*	Experience the richness of wetland wildlife by canoe!
*	Learn about, and engage in vital wetland restoration!

Register SOON as space is limited!  Application deadline is July 10th, 2006. Scholarships are available. To register and for more information, please visit http://www.savesfbay.org/workshop

"No matter what you need or are looking for, you will find it in this workshop - it is that universal. Not to mention FUN!" -Past SAS Participant

Alicia Moore

School Programs Coordinator

Save The Bay

350 Frank Ogawa Plaza Suite 900

Oakland, CA 94612

t 510-452-9261 ext 125

f 510-452-9266

amoore at savesfbay.org <mailto:mbliss at savesfbay.org>

visit us online at www.savesfbay.org <http://www.savesfbay.org/>

Join Save The Bay's Sloughs And Stewardship workshop this summer! For more information please visit http://www.savesfbay.org/workshop <http://www.savesfbay.org/institute>

"Our task must be to free ourselves by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature and its beauty" -Albert Einstein