[fosc] Welcome Kathren!

Sara Marcellino coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Fri Sep 15 10:36:52 PDT 2006

FOSCers,

It is with great pleasure that, on behalf of the Board of Directors and our
now Nursery Manager Kristen Hopper, I welcome Kathren Murrell Stevenson to
FOSC's staff!

As our new part-time Restoration Program Coordinator, Kathren will begin
leading the program at an exciting time for FOSC. With current funding
supporting several specific projects, and our ongoing needs throughout our
sites, she is guaranteed to remain plenty busy. And if you have any time
this fall, please show your support for the program by attending one of our
workdays. The current calendar is posted here:
http://www.sausalcreek.org/volunteer/calendar.html.

Kathren will be working with us tomorrow morning at Creek to Bay Day, if
you have a chance, please welcome her!

Sara

Sara Marcellino, Executive Director
Oakland, CA  94602