[fosc] Saturday 9/23

kristen krhop at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 20 10:36:46 PDT 2006

Howdy ya'll,

Well if you weren't able to help out last Saturday and would like to,
or if you had so much fun last Saturday that you're just chomping at
the bit to get out again and work for the health of an urban
ecosystem..........

Join me at the El Centro trailhead at 9 a.m. this Saturday 9/23 and
we'll do Oak (buckeye, bay and other native canopy) liberation.
This involves working in brush so wear close toed sturdy shoes, long
pants and layers of shirts including one long sleeved layer to
protect your forearms. Bring water and a pair of gloves if you have
them. I'll provide snacks and tools.

Later in the day our Joaquin Miller Native Plant Nursery volunteer
program will begin at 1:30 and go till 4:30. The activities at the
nursery are plant prop., tending the stock and general up keep of the
site. Meet at the JMNPN on Sanborn Rad in JM Park at 1:30.

Hope to see you out there,
Kristen Hopper
FoSC
387-9744