[fosc] Info on computer projectors?

Sara Marcellino coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Mon Sep 25 14:38:11 PDT 2006

Hi FOSCers,

FOSC has recently received grant funding to purchase a computer projector
for its member meetings and many outreach needs. I would love to piggyback
on someone else's research, if possible, so as to save myself some time.

Does anyone out there have any thoughts for us about most important specs
to include, what Consumer Reports says, what more $$ buys us, where to buy
it, etc.? If you have any of this info, please contact me offline at this
email or on the FOSC phone line, 510-501-3672. Your thoughts would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Sara

Sara Marcellino, Executive Director