[fosc] damage

Mjrauz at aol.com Mjrauz at aol.com
Tue Sep 26 17:53:11 PDT 2006

I went to the creek for a walk and saw 4 park police parked at the el centro
trailhead. I asked them what was up and someone reported kids with an ax
chopping trees. The damage is slight, to the newsletter box, a buckeye, the fallen
log across the creek, the old fence. What is worse, and maybe related to them,
is the complete collapse of the trail from the demo garden to the road. It is
now a four foot hole that needs city attention to repair. Since the log
across the creek is almost cut thru, the city has building materials at hand.

Mark

Mark J. Rauzon
Friends of Sausal Creek- Board
4701 Edgewood Ave.