[fosc] Dimond Park

Kelly Mathews kellyjanem at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 09:59:57 PDT 2006

Shay and Olivia Harting and Carol Cordray are my
neighbors on Benevides Avenue. They own the two homes
on a single large piece of property at the end of the
cul-de-sac.  The two homes share a long-existing
driveway that crosses the edge of city-owned parkland.
(This is beside the Benevides trailhead.)  This
driveway is the only access to their homes and
property. I'll hazard a guess that the driveway has
existed where it is for more than 50 years.

I hope this is easily approved.

Kelly Mathews
4620 Benevides Ave.