[fosc] Help survey our parks!!

kristen krhop at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 19 10:17:09 PDT 2006

> Howdy Friends,
The Oaklnd Park Commission is doing a survey of city parks. Hands and
minds are needed to do the information collecting on Saturday 10/28.
Read below for details and come on out. This is a great opportunity
to assess the parks in our watershed. The Sausal Creek watershed has
many parks from the very large well known like Joaquin Miller and
Dimond to the tiny unknowns that should be included too.

Kristen Hopper
Friends of Sausal Creek
387-9744