[Fosc] member mtg- State of the Watershed

Mjrauz at aol.com Mjrauz at aol.com
Thu Jan 10 18:29:11 PST 2008

Happy New Year and Welcome to this month's Member Meeting.
I'm going to give the State of the Watershed- The watershed is fine and wet
and wonderful things are happening to FOSC. We had an overwhelming response to
our Year End Fund Appeal. Come hear how much!! I'll review our restoration
progress from the hills to the flats during the last year. I'll   review how our
new grants are rolling in and what they will entail this year. I'll reveal the
details of Sara's birthing experience!! Come all!! to the Dimond Library Jan.
16. 7PM>see your there,

Mark

Mark Rauzon
Geography Instructor-Dept. Chair
Laney College
mjrauz at aol.com

Start the year off right.  Easy ways to stay in shape.