[Fosc] Weather info for Saturday's planting day

Kathren Murrell Stevenson kathren at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 14:28:03 PST 2008

I have been getting some questions about weather for this Saturday's
planting event at Beaconsfield Canyon. HEAVY rains at 8:45 am cancel the
day, but we work in intermittent and or light rain. So bring a rain jacket
and come celebrate the finer points of the rainy season. The plants love the
weather, and all of our recent plantings are doing great! Hope to see you
Saturday. See details below for information about the event.

Kathren

*Saturday, January 26**th**, 9am-noon*

FOSC Planting Day: Beaconsfield Canyon. The Friends of Sausal Creek joins
the folks in Beaconsfield Canyon

in planting areas they have cleared of invasive plants. Join us in the
culmination of a year's hard work at this site

for some planting fun. Everyone is welcome. RSVP to field at sausalcreek.org.
We will be meeting at the bottom

of Beaconsfield Place, second street on the right as you go up Chelton from
Ascot (the painted rock). From Montclair Village, go

south on Mountain, bear left as it becomes Ascot Drive. At the fork, turn
left on Chelton.

--
Kathren M. Stevenson
Restoration Program Director