[Fosc] Beaconsfield Planting Day this Sat. 9-noon

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Wed Jan 30 11:07:21 PST 2008

Planting Day in Beaconsfield Canyon has been rescheduled to this Saturday,
February 2, 9-12. In case of rain, call Richard Kauffman at 908-2563 for an
update. If you haven't yet seen this new work site in the watershed, please
come take a look. We meet at the end of Beaconsfield Place, second
intersection on the right as you go up Chelton Drive from Ascot in
Montclair. From Hwy 13 or I-580, go east on Park Blvd. to the end. Turn
right on Mountain and bear left as it becomes Ascot Drive. Turn left at
Chelton and proceed to Beaconsfield.