[Fosc] More thoughts on the Trout Kill

Mjrauz at aol.com Mjrauz at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 12:18:19 PST 2008

I think I'm correct in saying that the City and/or county doesn't permit us
to put stuff into the creek without a permit.   We have proposed this before
and maybe it's worth pursuing again. It's a great idea too especially with the
paucity of large pools and maybe there's a new drive for this, but it will have
to be well away from the eroding slope where the old oak fell and where the
available wood lies.

Also I was only suggesting wind throw may have played a role in the demise of
the tree, certainly precipitated by faulty runoff patterns.

Mark

48)