[Fosc] Important Restoration Program Schedule Change

Kathren Murrell Stevenson kathren at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 11:08:08 PST 2008

Our Arundo swat team day, scheduled for February 16th, will be postponed in
order to get one more planting day on the schedule before it is too late. So
instead, we will plant Benevides the following Saturday. See details
below...

*Benevides Planting Day-  Saturday, February 23rd, from 9am-noon.*

Please join us in planting a memorial garden for Elliot Smith, who was a
wonderful FOSC volunteer loved by all. We have lost a beautiful oak at this
location, but in its stead we will be planting local native roses,
snowberries, and other species that will bring a wild beauty to this
precious spot. RSVP to Field at sausalcreek.org.

Directions:

Meet at the end of the Benevides Turnaround, just off El Centro. From Park,
it is the last street on the left before you reach the El Centro trailhead.

--
Kathren M. Stevenson
Restoration Program Director