[Fosc] Restoration Committee Meeting- Monday March 3rd- Protecting Fish Habitat into the Future

Kathren Murrell Stevenson kathren at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:19:57 PST 2008

Restoration Committee Meeting Protecting Fish Habitat into the Future

Monday evening, March 3, 7:00-8:30 pm

2700 8th Ave, Unit 2 Oakland, CA 94606

We will be meeting, together with Robert Leidy (EPA) and Laurel Marcus
(Laurel Marcus and Associates), to discuss plans for protecting fish habitat
in the Sausal Creek watershed into the future. Our objective will be to
provide a set of recommendations to our Board of Directors which can then be
used in their 2008 Visioning Sessions.  *All are welcome*. Please RSVP to
field at sausalcreek.org.

--
Kathren M. Stevenson
Restoration Program Director