[Fosc] FOSC workday this Saturday- Last Chance to Plant

Kathren Murrell Stevenson kathren at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 13:52:58 PST 2008

*Benevides Planting Day-  Saturday, February 23rd, from 9am-noon.

*Please join us in planting a memorial garden for Elliot Smith, who was a
wonderful FOSC volunteer loved by all. We have lost a beautiful oak at this
location, but in its stead we will be planting local native roses,
snowberries, and other species that will bring a wild beauty to this
precious spot. RSVP to Field at sausalcreek.org.

Directions:
Meet at the end of the Benevides Turnaround, just off El Centro. From Park,
it is the last street on the left before you reach the El Centro trailhead.

--
Kathren M. Stevenson
Restoration Program Director