[Fosc] Weekday Weed Warriors to the Nursery!

Kathren Murrell Stevenson kathren at gmail.com
Tue Mar 4 14:17:31 PST 2008

*Weekday Weed Warriors to the Nursery*
*Tuesday, March 11th 1:00 pm-4:30 pm*
The nursery needs help getting things into pots and bigger pots. Weed
Warriors to the rescue! Everyone is welcome. Please RSVP to
field at sausalcreek.org.
**
**
If you are interested in being a regular member of the Weekday Weed
Warriors, we are expecting to work on discrete projects semi-regularly on
Tuesday afternoons. The idea is to tackle projects  where we can make a big
difference in a small amount of time with a small, mobile crew of folks just
like you. Upcoming projects on the horizon include Cape Ivy removal in JMP,
upgrading temporary fencing at the Redwood site, and Arundo removal at
hotspots throughout the watershed. I will schedule these events and will
send an email to the list of regular participants. To join the weekday weed
warriors list, email me at field at sausalcreek.org.

Kathren

--
Kathren M. Stevenson