[Fosc] need a few crew leaders for Saturday workday at the demo garden

Kathren Murrell Stevenson kathren at gmail.com
Mon Mar 10 15:54:16 PDT 2008

I've got 25 people organized to volunteer at the demo garden this Saturday
morning but I could use a few crew leaders with pruning experience. Let me
know if you are interested in leading a crew, or just joining in on the
fun!  Details on the workday below:

*Saturday, March 15**th**, 9-noon*
Neighborhood Workday: Dimond Park. Join us in beginning to revamp our
demonstration garden in Dimond Park. There will be culling, pruning,
weeding, and mulching to move towards our new design for the area. All are
welcome. RSVP to field at sausalcreek.org.

--
Kathren M. Stevenson
Restoration Program Director