[Fosc] Beaconsfield Canyon Work Day

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Fri Mar 21 22:15:34 PDT 2008

Beaconsfield Canyon Volunteer Work Day, Saturday, March 29, 9-12

We'll be clearing branches of some recently fallen trees, pulling invasives
and pressing deeper into the canyon along the stream. Bring work gloves and
pruning tools if you have them. We meet at the end of Beaconsfield Place,
second street on the right as you go up Chelton from Ascot (the painted
rock). From Montclair Village, go south on Mountain, bear left as it becomes
Ascot Drive. At the fork, turn left on Chelton, then right on Beaconsfield.
For more information, contact Richard Kauffman at 531-1237 or
richard at rkcommunications.com.

--
Richard Kauffman
531-1237