[Fosc] possible contamination of creek

Kristen Hopper krhop at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 15 21:44:54 PDT 2008

I was confused about that when I read the article this morning.
Brookdale is a cul-de-sac off of Fruitvale ending at Sausal Creek.
But Leroy is quoted as saying it is off of High St.
Looking at the  map Brookdale does extend all the way to High St. but
you can't really pinpoint the location of the hazardous waste pits
from the article.
If anyone out there is willing/able to investigate further please let
us all know.
Kristen Hopper