[Fosc] possible contamination of creek

Sara Marcellino coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Wed Apr 16 10:49:42 PDT 2008

Hi,

The Friends of Sausal Creek is using this terrible travesty and the
closer-to-home fish kill in Sausal to reach out and try to educate
residents about these issues. You'll see a flyer being distributed at
our sites on Earth Day, as well as in our trailhead map boxes. We're
also hoping to partner with Jean Quan's office to translate this
flyer into Spanish and possibly a few other languages to distribute
more broadly throughout the watershed. If you're interested in
helping with this outreach effort in any way, please let me know.

Sara

Sara Marcellino, Executive Director
Oakland, CA  94602

ph: 510.501.FOSC (3672)