[Fosc] possible contamination of creek

Edward Goehring ebgb at sbcglobal.net
Wed Apr 16 11:59:55 PDT 2008

Sara,
   I am subscribed to email lists in the Sausal Creek watershed that reach about 2,900 households & businesses. If you can pass
along the text of the flyer, I can forward it to the various lists :)
   Also,the text can be posted on a couple of local websites that have over 25,000 visits per year.

Edward Goehring
 <mailto:ebgb at sbcglobal.net> ebgb at sbcglobal.net

  _____