[Fosc] Workdays before Plant Sale and Volunteers!

Molly Bolt nursery at sausalcreek.org
Wed Apr 16 16:02:08 PDT 2008

There's a whole lot of FOSC-ing going on in the next two weeks!

Besides our Earth Day events, we've got 3 more workdays before the annual
sale.

   - This Friday morning, April 18, Join us at the nursery from 9:30 to
   12:30 to tag plants and weed pots.
   - Next Tuesday, April 22, join us for a Weed Warriors afternoon from
   1-4.  We'll meet at the fire gate in the Joaquin Miller Park lot (that leads
   to the nursery) and salvage plants from a trail reroute on the Palos
   Colorados.
   - Saturday, April 26th, join us all day (9-4:30) for nursery prep for
   the plant sale.  Lunch included!

And, don't forget,

SUNDAY APRIL 27th, 10-4 is our plant sale and tour.  We need about 6 more
people to fill in shifts.  The morning shift is 9-1, and afternoon is 1-5.
Please email if you can make it.

Thanks!
Molly