[Fosc] Important work day in Beaconsfield Canyon -- this Sat, 9-12

Richard Kauffman richard at rkcommunications.com
Wed May 28 10:55:38 PDT 2008

The invasives are striking back!

The 300 natives we planted in February in Beaconsfield Canyon are being
overtaken by spurge and other weeds. Please join us for our monthly work day
this Saturday, May 31, 9-12 to help defeat them. We meet at the end of
Beaconsfield Place‹second street on the right as you go up Chelton from
Ascot in Montclair. From Hwy 13, take Park Bl. exit and go east. Turn right
on Mountain and follow it around to the left as it becomes Ascot. Turn left
on Chelton and right on Beaconsfield. Wear long sleeves and pants. For more
information, contact Richard Kauffman (531-1237 or
richard at rkcommunications.com).