[Fosc] Corporate sponsorship ideas

Sara Marcellino coordinator at sausalcreek.org
Wed Jun 4 11:00:38 PDT 2008

FOSCers,

We've recently launched an effort to attract some corporate
sponsorship for and underwriting of some of our programs and events
for 2008-2009 (included in this effort is our capital campaign for
nursery infrastructure, which you may have read about in our most
recent newsletter). So far we've mainly targeted Oakland-based
businesses. We've got a whole package ready to go, a package that
offers the business several sponsorship levels and a myriad of items
to choose from to support, as well as a great deal of supporting collateral.

Do you work for or could recommend a local business that we could
send this packet to? I'm looking for contact information for your
contacts, corporations you think may be interested in helping support
the Friends of Sausal Creek through a corporate giving-type program.
If you have any ideas or names/addresses, please send them along,
we'd appreciate it!

Thanks for your help,

Sara

Sara Marcellino, Executive Director