[Fosc] Restoration Committee Meeting June 18th from 7-9 pm

Kathren Murrell Stevenson kathren at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:49:34 PDT 2008

*Restoration Committee Meeting*

> Wednesday June 18th
> 7-9 pm

A few people have asked me to describe more about this meeting.

I will give a final report on the Friends efforts to work with the City of
Oakland on *goat grazing* issues in Joaquin Miller Park. I will also give a
report on a meeting I attended on *Pallid Manzanitas *with representatives
from the Oakland City Council, the Chabot Space and Science Center, Oakland
Parks and Rec, Oakland WPAD, the Oakland Tree Department, and the Friends of
Sausal Creek. I will report the progress and also provide time for comments
and questions. Then Karen Paulsell will describe some work being done
on *invasive
plant distributions* in the watershed, soliciting feedback and comments.
Finally we will have a brief report on progress made on *fish
conservation*in the watershed and talk about next steps. All are
welcome.