[Fosc] Seed hikes Friday and Tuesday

Molly Bolt nursery at sausalcreek.org
Thu Jun 12 14:55:27 PDT 2008

Hi all,

In order to catch up on our seed gathering, we'll have an extra hike.

Tomorrow, Friday, June 13, we'll meet in Joaquin Miller Park at 9:30 to do
the Sinowik loop and check on those columbines!

Next Tuesday, June 17th,  We'll meet at 3pm at the Skyline Gate of Redwood
Park to walk Westridge and the stream trail to check on the trillium, get
some peas and  irises and harvest the twin berry!

Call if you have any questions or need a carpool. 510 928 6675.

Thanks,
Molly

ps.  If you see businesses using their automatic sprinklers during the day,
please mention it to a manager.  I've made several polite requests that we
all take the drought/conservation seriously, and have had good response.
Just a side note....